Saturday, October 30, 2004

quote for the day 10.30.2004

"If you can't sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there and worrying. It's the worry that gets you, not the loss of sleep." -Dale Carnegie

so it's a pretty weak quote for today, but my usual quote page doesn't seem to be working and if i have to deal with it: so do you. i guess we all lose.

it is now just over four hours since i left work. i really would like to go back to bed as i should build up some energy for tonight's evening with the boys. i would actually still be in bed had it not been for the rat bastard waking me up to take him out. i wonder if this is what it's going to be lilke for me when the baby comes. god damn do i hope she sleeps through the night. then again, through the night wouldn't help in my current situation. see, i was offered to work the 6pm-6am shift for the next week and last night was the first time in a few months that i had to stay awake. it actually wasn't all that bad. i usually don't have an issue with keeping busy enough to prevent myself from passing out at work. however, it's times like this that get to me. awakened way too early, unable to fall asleep again, spawning moments of incoherant thought in front of a computer from a lack of anything better to do. then again, i've had my most interesting 'moments of clarity' when my head is all cloudy and tired. hrmmm... i guess this isn't one of those times. whatever, maybe i'll go to the store. i haven't bought anything in a while for me or jen. yeah, that's it. to the store i will go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home