Wednesday, November 03, 2004

the thrill is gone...

when i went to bed last night, i had hope. i had the hope that i would wake up today to a government i could finally put some faith into. as we all probably know by now, this is no longer possible. as i sit here watching him give his victory speech, i cannot ignore my own feelings of distrust, misfortune, and disappointment in the outcome of this election. it is a reality to me now more than ever, that this administration, and its followers have built this campaign on lies alone.

it is my belief that i am not alone in my feeling of anger, and apprehension toward the coming four years. i can only hope that the president can understand the type of segregation that is going on in the country, and find a means to end the fear, hate, mistrust, and greed that we have witnessed during his first four years in office.

i am now more fearfull of our government than i have been at any other time in my life.


PS: Jen sent me the link to a movie that not only expresses a lot of my feelings toward the government and i think you all need to watch it. here's the link:

http://www.sharedvoice.org/unamerican/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home